Is FizzWizz made from safe, all natural ingredients?
- Absolutely! FizzWizz is made with100% all natural, food grade, plant or mineral based ingredients. For a full list of ingredients and how they are derived please see the Ingredients chart below, highlights include:
- Citric acid is a natural preservative that kills bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Sodium Percarbonate is baking soda that turns into peroxide as soon as it touches water.
- SLSA is a soap derived from Coconut and Palm Oils (NOT SLS).
- Protease is an enzyme made from mushrooms which eats away proteins, milk, saliva – everything that causes odor.
- So unlike putting something in the dishwasher or using traditional liquid soap which masks the smell for a little bit but always ends up coming back, FizzWizz will actually eliminate the odor. Best of all the tablets have a natural water softener that prevents anything from sticking to the sides so no scrubbing is necessary!
What are the ingredients in FizzWizz?
FizzWizz is made with100% all natural, food grade, plant or mineral based ingredients. Please see the chart below for the full list.
|Official Name||Derived From:|
|Citric acid||Citrus Fruits|
|Sodium Bicarbonate||Baking Soda|
|Sodium Percarbonte||hydrogen peroxide|
|Sodium Citrate||Citrus, Fruit and Salt|
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate||Coconut and Palm Oil|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose||Wood pulp|
|Stearic acid||Natural acid derived from vegetable fats|
What kind of containers can FizzWizz be used on?
FizzWizz can be used on just about any type of airtight, sealablecontainer. Baby bottles, water bottles, sippy cups and breast pump accessories are just the beginning! Try it out on a protein shakers, blenders, travel mugs, coolers or even fill up your sink with hot water, throw in some tablets and let FizzWizz do the work – this is also a great way to clean non-sealable containers like bowls, pacifiers, baking sheets (anything you can fit in your sink!).
What are the best uses for FizzWizz?
At home, or on-the-go, FizzWizz is ideal for any sealable container. Examples are:
- Water bottles
- Baby Bottles
- Sippy Cups
- Coffee cups
- Coffee pots
- Tea kettles
- Breast pump accessories
Does it leave any residue?
Because the ingredients in FizzWizz are hydrophillic (water-loving) they rinse clean very quickly with just a little water. No film left behind. No smells. And NO ODORS! It’s the kind of clean you have to see and smell to believe!
Do I still need a bottle brush or scrub?
No bottle brush or scrub necessary! Our ingredients actually have a water softener that prevents anything from sticking to the sides!
Will FizzWizz work if I don’t follow the directions?
Yes, but it may not be as effective. Just as you would get cleaner hands by following national handwashing guidelines, a quick hand wash is better than no wash at all! The longer you let FizzWizz tablets work, the more effective the cleaning agents are and more difficult stains/residues may require more tablets and time then regular daily use.
Are FizzWizz Cleaning Tablets made in the USA?
Yes! We are so proud to manufacture and distribute our cleaning tablets in the USA.
Do FizzWizz Tablets expire?
As a cleaning product, there is no real expiration date, however to preserve efficacy it’s best to keep the cleaning tablets stored in a cool dry place.
What is FizzWizz’s mission statement?
Our mission at FizzWizz is to be the leading provider of on-the-go and at-home cleaning products. We aim to provide a cost effective, environmentally friendly, all natural and safe cleaning alternatives to the standard harsh chemicals used to leading cleaning products.
What is the FizzWizz 30 Day Guarantee?
We are confident that you will LOVE FizzWizz. However, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase of FizzWizz, you can return it within 30 days for a FULL refund! To begin the refund process, simply send an email to email@example.com
What does ‘natural’ mean?
No synthetic or petrol-based products are used to make FizzWizz. Our tablets are made with premium food grade, plant or salt-based ingredients only.
Is FizzWizz eco-friendly?
Yes! FizzWizz Cleaning Tablets are made with all-natural chemicals that do not harm the environment.
Can I purchase FizzWizz wholesale?
Yes! We have wholesale pricing options and minimum order requirements. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Where can I purchase FizzWizz?
FizzWizz can be purchased right here on our website, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, buybuyBaby.com as well as many buybuyBaby storesalong with several specialty boutiquesnationwide. If you have a specific question about a location or want your local store to carry FizzWizz, please send us an email at email@example.com
How do I become a FizzWizz retailer?
To become a FizzWizz retailer, please visit our Become a Retailer page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will FizzWizz provide a product donation for my upcoming event?
FizzWizz would love to be a part of a community event! If you are interested in partnering with FizzWizz for your upcoming event, please contact email@example.com. A representative will respond to discuss the type of event, if it aligns with the mission and vision of FizzWizz, and other sponsorship details. There is a limited number of events we can participate in, so please contact us well in advance.
Have more questions?
Do you have additional questions or feedback to share with us? We’d love to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
Dissolve Rate and How to Use FizzWizz:
- FizzWizz Cleaning Tablets start working as soon as you drop in the tablet – even BEFORE the tablet fully dissolves. We’ve recently made our tablets stronger to present breakage which slightly decreased the dissolve rate but rest assured our powerful, patented cleaning agents are working! The tablet can take a few minutes to dissolve in its entirety, and dissolve rate will depend on a number of factors not least of which is the temperature of the water, but a complete dissolution of the tablet is not required for an effective clean!
- Overtime you will learn to adjust how long to let the tablets soak based on what type of residue you’re trying to clean. If you want any suggestions or pro-tips, please follow us on social media and don’t hesitate to contact us directly!
For tougher stains or stubborn residues:
- The longer you let the tablets sit, the better they work –drop a FizzWizz cleaning tablet into any sealable container with hot water and let sit for a couple hours or overnight (you don’t have to shake it if you’re going to let it sit as the effervescence will circulate the cleaning agents).
- Use more than 1 tablet for larger containers (1 cleaning tablet is designed for a standard individual water bottle) i.e. if you’re cleaning something with a capacity the size of 2 standard water bottles, use 2 tablets.
FizzWizz Cleaning Tablets are 100% all-natural, so they don’t use harsh chemicals that can get more immediate results but are also harmful to our health and the environment.
Fill up your sink or water basin with hot water, drop in a few FizzWizz tablets (adjust based on the size of the sink) and completely submerge any water-safe object you wish to clean i.e. pots, pans, tupperwares, pacifiers, water-safe baby toys – you name it! Let everything sit overnight for an extra deep cleaning and deodorizing although we don’t recommend you try to clean all those examples together 😉